Business Intelligence and Analytics
Businesses are often faced with questions on customer behavior, marketing decisions, supply chain management, risk, pricing and financial planning. Some common questions that come up are:
- How do we optimize our ROI based on customer behavior, budgeting and pricing strategy?
- How do we draw 360-degree insights about our businesses, customers, products, and derive feedback and value from volumes of big data?
Also, with data sets growing rapidly, commonly used software tools are unable to capture, manage and process the data within a defined time limit. This calls for a different approach and the use of different technologies to solve today’s problems. We provide consulting, solutions, methodologies, and frameworks that help our customers in not only addressing the deluge in information growth, but also in answering questions pertaining to the information hidden in data. We leverage next generation information management technologies to enable our customers in data driven decision making. We believe that enterprises, which treat corporate information repository as a new type of corporate asset, and leverage technologies and processes to harness vast pool of data for decision making yield significant ROI to their investors.
Our expertise lies in business analytics and intelligence. With our industry knowledge, technical capability, operational excellence, robust global delivery model and strong partnership models, we can help you with insights to improve the decision making process.
To help reach out to clients efficiently; we have organized the group into:
Enterprise Information Management Consulting
Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Apart from the detailed service offerings for the three sub-practices mentioned above, we also offer consulting services across these sub-practices in areas like maturity assessments, DW-BI roadmaps, tool evaluations, architecture reviews, and implementation and deployment strategies.
- Know More
We work closely with our clients to design, develop, and deploy the following:
- Vertical or function specific reporting and dashboards taking enhanced user experience and visualization into consideration.
- Business intelligence platforms (data marts, data stores, data warehouses).
- Data integration and management for data quality and governance.
- Know More
- Predictive and Statistical Analysis: We help clients analyze massive sets of granular data to surface actionable business insights
- We leverage real-time data to support in-flight decision making
- Know More
We help clients build unified analytics platforms for handling extreme volumes of data using Hadoop and other map-reduce paradigms with state-of-the-art technologies to address storage and effective retrievals that are beyond the ability of typical data warehousing solutions. The key considerations for building the platforms are:
- Volume: Data volumes approaching multiple petabytes.
- Velocity: Data being generated and ingested for analysis in real-time.
- Variety: Heterogeneous data ranging from social blogs to images to weblogs.
- Complexity: Different standards, domain rules, and storage formats per data type.
- Know More
Our Value Proposition
Our practice approach encompasses the vision and roadmap for helping our customers realize integrated, scalable, and effective analytics based environment.
Our BI and Analytics Group has a strong team of technical and domain experts with 100+ years of leadership experience in business analytics with Fortune 100 companies, and have strong academia partnership with top-notch technical institutes to provide IP centric solutions in predictive analytics and business optimization based on cutting edge analytical methods.
We bring to our clients our expertise backed up with well-defined methodologies and frameworks, as well as validation/evaluation processes backed by our analytics lab. Our lab has a wide range of services that will allow us to build and test on multiple platforms, and ensure measurable KPIs and ROI.
Our Industry offering:
A predictive approach to understand online buyers’ behavior
Retail and E-commerce are one of the first industries that recognized the benefits of using predictive analytics and started to employ it. In fact understanding of the customer is a first-priority goal for any retailer. In today’s competitive business environment understanding of your customer requirement and offering the right products at right time is the key of any successful business.