CloudOpen North America
Date: Aug 17-19, 2015 Venue: Sheraton, Seattle, WA
CloudOpen is a conference celebrating and gathering together the open source projects, products, technologies and companies that comprise the cloud and are driving the cloud, big data and networking ecosystems today and tomorrow. CloudOpen offers more than 60 sessions (including talks, hands-on tutorials, and keynotes) covering Cloud Platforms, Automation and Management Tools, DevOps, Virtualization, Containers, Software-Defined Networking, Storage & Filesystems, Big Data Tools and Platforms, open source best practices, and much more.
Topics and Technologies are covered at CloudOpen include:
- Operating systems (e.g. Linux, CoreOS, OSv)
- CGroups/Containers (e.g. Docker, LXC)
- Hypervisors (e.g. Xen, KVM, VMWare)
- Filesystems, Storage, And Big Data (e.g. Gluster, Hadoop, Ceph, Riak, Open Compute, MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Mesos)
- Open Source Cloud And SDN (e.g. OpenDaylight, OpenStack Neutron, Open vSwitch, OpenFlow)
- Deployment And Automation Tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Juju, SaltStack, Ganeti, Atomic, OVirt)
- IaaS and PaaS (e.g. OpenStack, CloudStack, OpenNebula, CloudFoundry, OpenShift, Apache Stratos)
We are happy to announce that Karthiga Sadasivan – Associate Director – DevOps is speaking on the topic:
Framework Automation And Deployment Using Puppet
Puppet is a powerful automation tool which can manage all your servers, applications, network & storage irrespective of virtual or physical or in cloud. In this presentation Karthi Sadasivan will share how Happiest Minds has developed and deployed their framework using puppet – why they picked puppet, the challenges they encounter and how successfully they have achieved & implemented framework automation and deployment using puppet.
For more details on the event: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america/