CaaP is a Cloud Consulting Platform built indigenously by Happiest Minds Cloud Solution Lab. It provides an integrated and automated experience for Cloud Advisory activities and helps reduce decision making time for Cloud Adoption by providing key recommendations very specific to your IT Estate. The recommendations can be tailored to a significant extent to unearth business value of your business and IT, as-is and on-Cloud.
Why to move to cloud?
- Flexibility and scalability– On-demand re-sizing based on the business requirement, pricing flexibility based on the consumption
- Reduce operating expenses– Increased speed to market for business changes, Optimize support cost due to Architecture/Process simplification
- Efficiency– Standard Architecture brings simplicity rationalized IT Estate, Process chain like Application provisioning etc becomes very efficient, minimum downtime, Business SLSs/QoS becomes more auditable, improved customer experience
- Reduce Capital Costs– Key lever for capital cost optimization, enables adoption of consumption based business models pay-as you go ticket based
- Redundancy and disaster recovery– Platform provides HA/DR, no need to separately.
Happiest Minds’ unique productizes solution stack, CaaP, Cloud Assessment and Advisory Platform, provides an integrated approach for analyzing application, infrastructure and security portfolios. CaaP is platform agnostic, repeatable and intelligent platform, Business Benefits of using CaaP
- Enables an efficient delivery of consulting services like Portfolio Assessment, Cloud Readiness, Cloud Quotient and Cloud Business Case.
- Leverages the knowledge-base of best practices (an ever growing Question bank) to help automate Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
- Runs on a Cloud Platform
- Powered by industry proven algorithms.