Adieu Traditional SOC- Enter SOC 2.0! – Powered by Azure Sentinel
Date: 15th September 2020 | 11:00 am-12:00pm UAE Venue: Online
Organizations embracing hybrid infrastructure model, diverse IT assets and global workforce have created huge opportunities for the attackers that can cause massive damage to business and organizations’ reputation.
In this Webinar, Happiest Minds Technologies along with Microsoft and Redington Gulf will discuss hybrid infrastructure augmentation to ameliorate security posture of the organization, leveraging Azure Security tools and technologies integrated with Azure Sentinel.
Join us and embrace the orchestration of the Next-gen security technologies to bring about the best in Security Operation Centers, collectively called the SOC 2.0.
What is in it for you to attend the Webinar?
Implement and improvise on:
- Need for Next-Gen Security Operations Centre (SOC) to counter Advanced Threats
- Enhancing SOC operations for faster detection and remediation
- Your Next-gen Security Operation by incorporation best of the breed Azure security tools along with Azure Sentinel
- Roadmap to achieve a cost-effective Next-gen SOC leveraging Azure Sentinel
- Azure Sentinel for Next-Gen SOC- By Rayane Hazimeh, Security Product Marketing Manager, MEA, Microsoft
- SOC 2.0 Managed Detection and Response – By Prashant Bhandari, Director-Cyber Security, Happiest Minds Technologies
Speaker details –
Rafik Gerges, Security & Compliance Lead
Rafik is a senior security professional holding MSc in Cybersecurity, Diploma in Machine learning, 30+ International certifications and multiple award winner on a global scale. Rafik has 11 years of experience in advising CISOs/CIOs on cybersecurity risk and compliance architecture and solutions. He has successfully led consulting teams, created security and compliance initiatives across MEA and Europe.
Prashant Bhandari, Practice Director, Cyber Security
Prashant is a seasoned security evangelist with over 19 years of experience in the IT security field. He is passionate about Cyber Security, advanced threat analytics and most importantly helping organizations to establish an effective and robust security posture. At Happiest Minds, he is responsible for orchestrating solutions which deliver holistic Managed detection and response services using state of the art SOC 2.0 architecture.
For Registration: Click here
To schedule a meeting with us, write to us at [email protected]