Predictive Maintenance Webinar hosted by Happiest Minds and Microsoft
Date: January 11th, 2018
Join us as we discuss Predictive Maintenance for Equipment Manufacturers. During the webinar we will show you how today’s AI and IoT, connected and smart ecosystem can ensure equipment uptime and maintenance schedules using historical data. Register now for the upcoming 60 minute webinar!
Prepare to gain industry insight on how to benefit from predictive maintenance with Microsoft IoT.
- Tom O’ Reilly – GM, IoT Device Experience, Microsoft
- Sudhama Vemuri – Director, IoT Ecosystem Partnerships, Happiest Minds
- Neal Meldrum – Sr. Industry Market Development Manager, Microsoft
What is it? A 1 hour Live Webinar with IoT industry experts and influencers who will help ignite your imagination and accelerate your approach to IoT.
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am PT
When: Thursday, January 11th, 2018
Who should attend?
- Technology Solution Providers with a focus on: Energy, Retail, Industrial Automation, Smart Building, Healthcare, and Security and Surveillance verticals.
- CXOs, VPs, and other business decision makers in Manufacturing enterprises.
Topics we will cover:
- Prevent costly equipment failures. Avoid unscheduled downtime by analyzing streaming data to assess conditions, recognize warning signs, and service your equipment—before it fails.
- Learn from machine behavior to improve products. Capture and analyze data with machine-learning algorithms and use it to fine-tune processes and make modifications that improve product quality and increase customer satisfaction.
- Maximize uptime. Increase the efficiency of your fleet and factories by using machine learning to proactively and strategically schedule maintenance when assets aren’t in use.
This important webinar will show you ways to boost equipment reliability with IoT-enabled predictive maintenance. Take the first step and reserve your spot today!