technologies. Happiest Minds has also scaled its operations to 9 locations with plans to enter two additional geographies.
Ashok Soota, Executive Chairman, Happiest Minds, said, “ Although it seems just like yesterday when we started Happiest Minds, I believe very few organizations could have done so much in the span of one year. We have created a Values driven organization, built a team of 500, won prestigious customers and laid the foundation for our future to
fulfill our Mission of Happiest People. Happiest Customers.”
Vikram Gulati, MD & CEO, said, “Over the last one year, we have made tremendous progress and have been able to leverage the disruptive technologies like cloud, mobility, analytics, social computing and unified communications to create transformational solutions for our customers. Today, customers are looking for business benefits and quick results from IT. Our agility plays a significant role in meeting these requirements.”
Happiest Minds customer portfolio ranges from start-up companies to Fortune 500 organizations across industries such as Retail, Travel, Transportation, Hospitality, CPG, Manufacturing and Banking.
Some of the projects using disruptive technologies to deliver business impacting solutions include,
• Mobility solutions for one of the largest retailers in the US resulting in better In-store customer experience and operational efficiency.
• Analytics and Big Data solutions to a leading online travel portal to provide deeper understanding of customer preferences and behaviours.
• Social and Gamification solutions for a leading consumer products company resulting in increased user engagement.
• Web and Mobile product development for a leading US based loyalty solutions provider to create and manage marketing campaigns.
• Mobile application developer kit for a leading consortium of Telecom Majors resulting in increased developer participation.
• IP risk assessment and Business activity monitoring solutions for an innovative clean renewal energy provider in the US.
• Innovative web based customer interaction solution for a Personal Emergency Management Services company enabling rapid market entry.
Along with its existing offices in the US, UK and India, Happiest Minds is set to expand its sales offices in Singapore, Toronto, Continental Europe, Delhi and Mumbai. Happiest Minds will also open its second delivery facility in India.
About Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Happiest Minds was launched in August, 2011 by Ashok Soota and a team of industry experts, with the mission to create Happiest People and Happiest Customers. Happiest Minds is a
next gen IT solutions & services company, enabling organizations to capture the business benefits of emerging technologies of cloud computing, social media, mobility solutions, business
intelligence, analytics and unified communications. Happiest Minds offers high degree of skills, IPs and domain expertise across a set of focused areas that include IT Services, Software
Product Engineering, Infrastructure Management, Security, Testing and Consulting. Happiest Minds focus industries include Retail, CPG, Technology, Banking and Financial Services, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment. Solution focus areas are Multi- channel commerce, Demand driven supply chain and Social Media Analytics. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Happiest Minds has operations in the US and UK. It secured a $45 million Series A funding led by Canaan Partners, Intel Capital, Ashok Soota and supported by its founders.
Follow us on;