Enterprise e-commerce architecture is evolving at an unprecedented rate in the digital world. Transforming with emerging technologies while keeping true to the customers’ needs and business goals has become a key challenge for all global organizations.To meet the demands of digital enterprises, e-commerce solutions must be agile, easy to integrate and implement.At an organization’s level, IT teams required to support these ecommerce goals can be massive. Opting for a managed services model with 24/7 support can significantly reduce cost and boost performance.
SAP Hybris E-commerce solution enables you to target and engage customers across multiple channels with ease. Designed to grow as your company’s needs evolve, SAP Hybris works in unison with the rest of your enterprise architecture to foster efficiency and productivity. Its modular design ensures that you can adapt and innovate with ease to stay a step ahead of disruption.
Why Happiest Minds for SAP Hybris
Our alliance with SAP Hybris goes beyond certifications. With engineering teams working in close collaboration we develop joint solutions, IPs, and chart future road maps creating a technology edge for our clients. With deep B2B and B2C domain expertise and experience spanning across multiple projects, we are well positioned to advise clients on their cloud strategy and roadmap.We also enable quick time to market and revenue with our DevOps and automation capabities. Added to this is our unique cloud operations center that takes on managed services, freeing the client to focus on their core business.
Happiest Minds SAP Hybris offerings include Business Case Preparation, Proof of Concepts (PoC), User Experience Design, Integrations, testing, DevOps, Support, Upgrades and Infrastructure Management. Our team of Hybris experts have experience in delivering scalable and extensible multi-brand, multi-region and multi-currency B2C and B2B implementations, Complex Product Information Management (PIM) and Order Management Systems (OMS) implementation.
Happiest Minds SAP Hybris solution consultants, architects and developers collaborate with you to chart your journey towards e-commerce success. Our dedicated team understands your industry specific unique needs, and maps it to your goals and current capabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Product Content and Catalogue Management
- Omni-Channel enablement for B2B and B2C
- Built-In SEO Optimization Tools
- Personalization and Recommendation
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Distributed Order Management
- Customer Financial Management
- Easy customer engagement with AI powered Chatbot
- B2B features such as Indirect Trade, Pricing management, Promotions
- Cost-effective, flexible, and scalable
- Game changing innovation for B2B and B2C e-commerce
- Simple integration with third-party systems and solutions
- Enhanced features to create highly personalized experiences
- Precise visibility of all the stock and order information in one place
- B2C simplicity for B2B commerce enabling bulk orders and personalized recommendations
- Geography based pricing flexibility
- Streamlined workflows for order management
- CONSULTING & STRATEGY
- Analysis and elaborate efficient SAP CX solution that meets business specifics.
- E-Commerce solution assessment & recommendations
- Identify GAPs and recommend execution plan
- Create and drive great omni-channel customer experiences
- Architecture Workshops & POC
- Redesign system to improve performance
- IMPLEMENTATION & ENHANCEMENTS
- Solution Architecture & Design
- Define implementation roadmap
- End-to-end implementation of Hybris B2B, B2C and industry related accelerators adaption
- Implemented new accelerator for Distributors
- Platform customizations and Upgrades
- Feature enhancements – Promotions, SmartEdit, Pricing, Tax calculation,etc.
- UX designing
- Integration of existing ERP and other 3rd party systems with Hybris
- Social media integration
- Integration of Maps (ArcGIS) and ML
- Payment gateway, loyalty, CMS and third-party address integrations
- Accounts and Invoice integration
- Analytics Integration
- Campaigns and Email integration
- Data hub for integration
- BUSINESS AS USUAL
- 24/7 Production Support – Dedicated or Shared model
- Hybris Health Check
- Customized Support Model
- Application maintenance and monitoring
- Post Go-live Support Services
- Maintenance support during peak customer hits
- Playback Session – our core of transition
- Testing Centre of Excellence