TiEcon Delhi 2014 – Abki Baar Disruption
Date: Oct 17-18, 2014 Venue: Taj Palace, New Delhi
TiEcon Delhi 2014 is one of Asia’s largest entrepreneurship focused on-going conferences with an objective to envision and explore trends and shifts in the hottest areas of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. The event will expose those attending to remarkable individuals and their path-breaking experiences in their respective domains.
Date: Oct 17-18, 2014
Venue: Taj Palace, New Delhi
The two day conference will include several exciting sub-themes such as
- Internet of Things: Find where you and your products stand as everything gets connected and how to leverage the technologies of tomorrow
- Design Thinking: How design-specific cognitive activities that designers apply have come to be the mainstream for any business and activity
- SMAC: How Social Mobile Analytics and Cloud are changing the way we do business
- Travel/Lifetstyle/Design: What are the trends in these mainstream businesses?
- Social Entrepreneurship: How BoP has to move with the mainstream and how it makes for the irrefutable foundation of our society
Join us and listen to:
Salil Godika, Co-founder, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Happiest Minds Technologies
Chair an industry panel discussion on SMAC
For more event information, visit: http://www.tiecon-delhi.org/
About Happiest Minds
Happiest Minds has a sharp focus on enabling Digital Transformation for customers by delivering a Smart, Secure and Connectedexperience through disruptive technologies: mobility, big data analytics, security, cloud computing, social computing, M2M/IoT, unified communications, etc. Enterprises are embracing these technologies to implement Omni-channel strategies, manage structured & unstructured data and make real time decisions based on actionable insights, while ensuring security for data and infrastructure. Happiest Minds also offers high degree of skills, IPs and domain expertise across a set of focused areas that include IT Services, Product Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Security, Testing and Consulting.