Securing your business data and ensuring the same level of security to customer’s sensitive information requires constant attention and proper guidance of an executive-level leadership popularly known as CISO (Chief Information Security Officer). A CISO is responsible for defining and enforcing organizations’ cybersecurity culture, policies, procedure, and security architecture. The challenge here is that not many organizations can afford a full-time executive-level CISO to oversee these functions, given the limited access to cybersecurity experts in the market today. Hence there is a need to bring such leadership insight through Virtual CISO to address the following challenges which many organizations face.
Key Cyber Security Challenges
- Increasing threat landscape
- Evolving regulatory compliance
- Unaware employees and Insider Threats
- Shortage of skills
- Cyber Security budget
- Average time to respond
- Internet of Things – Everything is connected
- Cloud adoption shadow IT
A vCISO (Virtual CISO) or on-demand CISO can bridge these gaps. A Virtual Chief Information Security Officer is an outsourced security advisor whose responsibilities varies depending upon your business needs. A virtual CISO can be a cost-effective approach to having the access your company needs to high-end cybersecurity professionals.
Virtual CISO (vCISO) key responsibilities are:
- Provide leadership on risk, governance, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Provide Expert assessment on security threats, risks compliance
- Provide consultation to build effective cybersecurity & resiliency program
- Facilitate the integration of security into your business strategy, process & culture
- Manage the development, roll-out, and ongoing maintenance of cybersecurity programs
- Assist with integration and interpretation of information security program controls
- Serve as an Industry expert (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO 27001, various standards, and compliances)
- Serve as security liaison to auditors, assessors, and examiners
We, as a digital transformation and infrastructure security company, introduces its Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) as a service. With our vCISO program, you will have access to a pool of seasoned cybersecurity practitioner who will fill the role of a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in your organization and business. With the help of this program, your organization will be equipped with the leadership and skill of a CISO who will define the vision, strategy and cybersecurity program to ensure your organization’s information assets and technology protection.