Onslaught of digital commerce has perpetually changed the retail landscape. Brick-and-mortar stores are stuck in the conundrum of closing the doors or embracing omnichannel commerce. However, this is just the start of digital disruption. To differentiate themselves from the competitors, retailers must enable data driven in-store transformation and deliver customized experiences that customers expect.
Happiest Minds In-store Analytics solution enables retailers to revolutionize the way they connect with customers, attract them, and inspire loyalty. Leveraging the data gathered by this solution on customer preferences, buying patterns, and demographic attributes, retailers can optimize their business, enable targeted promotions, enhance employee efficiency, and increase sales. In-store analytics solution empowers retailers to:
- Acquire near-real-time view of key in-store metrics like traffic, sales, and engagement.
- Measure sales conversion by co-relating traffic inflow with the number of transactions and value of transactions.
- Leverage insights derived from footfall analytics to plan store workforce needs.
- Analyze store performance, optimize campaign strategy, improve assortment, and make better merchandising decisions.
We help our clients address all the challenges related to change management, technology implementation, and workforce management to maximize the ROI of smart in-store analytics solutions. Our In-store Analytics solution, which is available on cloud and on-premise, leverages digital technologies like mobile, beacon/ location tracking devices, video based people counting, and advanced analytics to monitor and improve in-store efficiency, increase employee productivity, and sales.
- A combination of video, thermal imaging, and Wi-Fi based people counting
- Beacon technology implementation for better customer engagement
- Mobile app analytics for engagement/reach-out effectiveness
- POS integrations to capture transaction data
- Omnichannel insights on in-store metrics in co-relation to online behaviour and vice-versa
Features & Benefits
- Dashboard with multi-dimensional drill down view for time, location, and demography
- Funnel and store layout views for intuitive and actionable business intelligence on store performance
- Real-time insights on footfall, customer identification, engagement, and conversions at store/ department/zone level
- Reports to help identify customer buying patterns and preferences
- Analytics to measure customer loyalty and engagement
- Wi-Fi usage analytics
- Social media integration and analytics
- Actionable business intelligence on store performance
- Complete customer journey mapping and stronger connections
- Increased customer engagement and loyalty
- Optimized retail omnichannel operations and sales staff performance
- Enhanced customer understanding
- Effective customer segmentation and campaign planning
Digital Transformation in Retail – A 30 Day… Radical changes in the business landscape demand that enterprises relook their business…
Lead, Order and Billing Cycle Management For top Electronics, IOT and Solar Home Solutions Provider
Ecommerce End to End Process To enhance the online ecommerce process.