The rise of multichannel commerce, online retailing, consumer, and legal requirements have led to exponential growth in product data and the complexities in managing it. B2B and B2C companies with high volume inventories must have accurate and up-to-date product information. The cost of inaccurate inventory, wrong shipments, returned items, and other errors can have a significant impact on profitability.
Happiest Minds Product Information Management service enables organizations to transform legacy systems and deliver in-depth product information for millions of stock keeping units (SKUs) in industries like retail, CPG, and manufacturing. We help our clients implement a comprehensive product information management system that can change the game and deliver omnichannel success. We empower organizations to:
- Rapidly publish and manage rich product information easily managing large product catalogs.
- Gain contextualized and personalized information across the value chain making it easy to drive targeted marketing efforts, increase loyalty, scale globally, and improve collaboration with suppliers.
- Boost sales and marketing efforts improving customer acquisition.
- Improve compliance by creating a “golden record” for product data all the way through a product’s lifecycle that is complete, relevant, reliable, dynamic, and constantly available.
- Drive personalized digital customer experiences with curated product content that tells compelling product stories.
Our strong partnerships with solution providers like Pimcore uniquely positions Happiest Minds to help organizations reduce the burden of managing product data deluge. We provide the right technology solutions to streamline, enrich, and organize your rich product information. We custom implement and integrate PIM solutions to help you collect and assimilate data from multiple content sources and synchronize and standardize it for publishing across channels, including websites, social media, catalogue systems and e-commerce portals.