Primarily targeting the millennials, Disruptive Lending – Peer to Peer Lending – Online Lending has taken a whole new approach to the age old lending businesses by connecting borrowers to lenders online. This has opened up a host of innovative business models and markets previously untapped.
Our suite of Disruptive Lending solutions create scalable platforms by leveraging prominent lending products like Cloud Lending Solutions, that are modularized for different aspects of the lending cycle. Our solution with the mix of a right platform, adaptability to market demands and a quick time to market helps foster innovation.
The Business Needs [Why?]
The nature of most of the disruptive lending business models revolve around a few key aspects and our solutions are built with these as our primary focus:
- Smooth & Quick customer on-boarding
- Processing high volumes with minimum manual intervention
- High standards of data integrity and accuracy
- One platform that can handle all the nuances of their unique lending model
Uniqueness of the Solution
Our solutions are built on top of Salesforce.com that helps leveraging best of both worlds: to deliver a robust, scalable platform combined with security, flexibility and configurability catering to complex business logic, and the demands of the key business processes in the lending cycle. This unique combination of Salesforce and the custom applications provides the right balance of stability and customizability.
Features & Benefits
- Modularized Products
- Separate modules catering to distinct parts of the lending cycle enabling greater control based on use cases
- Salesforce as a platform has no limits on the potential integrations that can be deployed to extend the solution to cater to any business needs
- Customer 360 View
- Native Salesforce functionality ensures there is a 360 view of the customer right from the lead stage to the end of the lending cycle, opening up avenues to enhance customer service, cross-sell and up-sell, analytics and beyond
- One Stop platform for End to End Lending Processes
- Efficiency and Accuracy while processing high volumes
- Use Case specific industry wise positioning