Adobe Experience Manager- a web content management system enables users to create, edit, manage and optimize websites across different digital channels such as the web, mobile, and social.
It is a digital experience management and delivery solution that helps marketing and IT conquer the content management challenges so that businesses can deliver connected digital experiences across the customer journey. The solution helps in building brand loyalty and driving demand from online to physical interactions. It is composed of 5 key offerings that are essential to an organization’s ability to deliver digital experiences to where customers want to engage.
- a) Sites
- b) Assets
- c) Mobile
- d) Communities
- e) Forms
Customer Experience has become a critical differentiator in today’s digital marketing efforts. There’s tangible business value in managing the customer experience effectively. Customer experience does the following:
- Strengthen the brand preference through personalized experience.
- Boost revenue through incremental sales from existing or converted customers.
- Improve loyalty through valued & unique customer interactions.
- Reduces customer churn and ensures lower costs of marketing.
Why Adobe Experience Manager?
Adobe Experience Manager is a best-of-breed content management & digital asset management system that integrates seamlessly with dozens of top analytics and marketing tools. Combined with the other offerings from the marketing cloud stack, it provides a powerful, modular and extensible platform that serves the need for marketing & web experience management.
Features & Benefits
- Digital Asset Management – A single System for storing and managing the digital content and marketing assets across the enterprise. (Asset Capability)
- Prebuilt integration with Analytics & Target products to gather insights.
- Email marketing platform integrations & campaign dashboard creation & monitoring for multichannel, multi-device campaigning.
- Creation & Management of Social Media Community. (Communities Capability)
- Prebuilt e-commerce integration for promoting brands recognition.
- Experience Manager can be hosted and managed from the cloud, with a high level of customizability & security. (Managed Service Capability)
- Specialization & Optimization of multiple websites for different campaigns, regions, languages and devices. (Sites Capability)
- Sharing digital content and assets across channels & rendering it for multi-devices.
- Provides unlimited segmentation of audiences, visitor trend analysis, and cross-visit analysis thus gaining significant insight into visitor characteristics.
- Multi-channel & multi-device campaigns for the optimization of ROI & monitoring the results through dashboards.
- Social plug-ins allow management of corporate blogs, comments & ratings.
- Allows pre-built integration features to leading e-commerce system like Hybris, providing an e-commerce management platform.
- Low costs in infrastructure & maintenance as the service is cloud based offering extensive customization and security.
- Managing multiple websites with no duplication effort, consistent design & branding & reduced communication between marketers & leadership.
Why Data Management Platform has Become a Necessity:… 94% of the marketers agree that personalization is important for meeting their…