Adobe Target is a rule based testing and targeting tool, which can integrate with Analytics & create reports that can be used for making marketing offers, personalization and UX testing, allowing marketers to figure out which of the offers, experiences & messages are truly engaging the customers. It includes a user interface, built-in best practices, and robust optimization tools for following site visitors. With its self-learning algorithmic approach, it enables increased conversion and filter results precisely. It can also automate the personalization of customer interaction across all marketing channels and business touch-points.
For effective optimization of the marketing efforts, an effective strategy needs to be in place with proper analysis, which lays down a solid foundation to gather pivotal insights into the customer interaction & to drive strategy, manage deployment/implementation, develop creative assets, manage execution & operations, perform analysis, and provide insights/recommendations. Following are the needs for Target:
- Usability Testing & Design for a particular marketing effort.
- Customization of test parameters across predefined or tester-defined segments.
- Recommendations for Cross Selling & Upselling.
- Automated behavioral targeting and Multivariate testing.
Why Adobe Target?
The main business drivers behind the use of Test & Target at this point is conversion optimization. It provides intuitive test reports based on different segments such as new and returning users. The tool can be plugged-in with other marketing cloud products as well as other third party marketing tools.
Features & Benefits
- A/B & Multivariate Testing to concurrently determine the best offers, messaging & content.
- Self-learning algorithm to automate targeted content to individual customers.
- Confidence levels inserted into the reporting tool is a key feature, it allows users to easily understand when results are significant.
- Re-engage customers through mobile apps using location based targeting.
- Implement flexible test elements and have the option to link multipage tests across web pages and multiple channels.
- The interface is very intuitive and the learning curve is miniscule.
- Ability to execute multiple tests simultaneously and to segment traffic to particular tests makes target highly scalable.
- Provides great support and research in the metrics of several KPI's including pricing, visual appeal, engagement and conversion.
- Test content in mobile apps and websites to identify the most effective mobile campaign offers.
- Integration with other tools through plug-ins saves a lot of time and resources.
- Target audiences by device type, operating system, screen size, geolocation, or profile (whether anonymous or registered) to deliver the best experience.
- Easily create, test, and manage automated recommendations for promotions such as cross-sell or upsell within mobile apps or sites.