To Automate, Accelerate, and Orchestrate the Threat Defense Lifecycle
Without a doubt, the digital world is shifting its play fundamentally. remote end users, productive development of data and devices, cloud-based infrastructure and consumerization are all driving enormous growth and advances. However, all these ultra-accelerated businesses, social and technology innovations also accompany its share of added risk. Therefore, it becomes vital for organizations to continue to be competitive, yet stay within acceptable levels of risk.
This current scenario demands an integrated approach to tackling all the risks and threats in the cyber space. An approach that leverages multiple technologies employed together to effectively address all the cyber security risks from detection to triage, to response, and remediation. Building an effective threat defense mechanism also means leveraging on automation, deep and relevant analytics, cross correlation across the vast domains of security.
Happiest Minds Cyber Risk Protection platform helps organisations leverage on multiple security technologies including SIEM, advanced and next generation network, endpoint security and DLP, providing deeper analytics and insights for an integrated approach to handle overall threat lifecycle and address security holistically.
Why Cyber Risk Protection Platform
- Integrated threat detection and response across multiple layers of enterprise IT, removing siloed approach to security
- Enhanced visibility and situational awareness across network, end points and cloud
- Leverage best of the breed technologies and security best practices
- Tiered approach to address security needs based on threat/risk profile of organization
- Analytics driven framework for better contextualization
- Automated, adaptable for continuous monitoring and response
Benefits and Use Cases
- Integrated strategy and plans across functions to consciously mature your organization’s security capabilities
- Consolidated internal and external intelligence to contextualize and prioritize
- Tighter integration between data, processes, and products to improve visibility, enable more effective analytics, and action
- Detect, interpret, and respond to events effectively & comprehensively
- Enable cost reduction of incident response and compliance despite an increasing volume of events, incidents, and regulatory actions.
- Real time visibility, to effectively detect, investigate, and adapt to future attacks and remediate
- Comprehensive security and management that narrows the time to detection and resolution from days, weeks, or months to hours, minutes, or even seconds
- Log management, event management
- Compliance reporting
- Advanced threat protection
- Web estate protection
- Data loss prevention
- Vulnerability assessment and prioritization
- Network and end point forensics
- Cyber and risk analytics
- Risk management and decision support
User Behavior based Anomaly Detection for Cyber Network… Fusion of data from multiple sources is generating new information from existing…
Unified Cyber Security Monitoring and Management Framework Today, organizations rely heavily on cyber space to reach out to new…
Security Operation Management for National Media Conglomerate in… The business requirement was to manage IT Infrastructure Operations and Support: 24x7…
SOC/SIEM Setup for a Financial Services Group in… The business requirement was to enhance the overall security posture of the…
CyberVigil (SOC-as-a-Service) Enterprises across the world are facing tremendous challenge to protect their business…