Customer Experience is key for Airlines business. While Airlines do their best to provide seamless experience while optimizing on business efficiency, Estimates show that airline spend on security has increased 25% over the last year primarily due to data collection & transmission, capital expenditure, security delays and diversions. With a volatile economy, increasing operational cost and increasing passenger volumes, it’s an opportune time for airlines to improve operational efficiency, perform large scale transformation and deliver a highly differentiated customer travel experience. These can be achieved by relying on actionable analytics, improved e-commerce strategies, robust backend operational systems and social media engagements.
Happiest Minds Technologies has crafted a unique blend of services and solutions for the Airline Industry. Our services are based on the core technology pillars of Cloud computing, social computing, Mobility and Analytics that are best suited for the travel industry.
1. Increase Revenue and Customer Experience
- Integrate social media platforms with in-house CRM to develop new insights, tailored offerings, 360-degree view of customers
- Increase yield, strengthen profitability and serve the customer better by seamless cross-channel integration of online, offline & mobile channels
- Offer ancillary services, unbundled products and location based services on mobile
2. Improve Operational Efficiency:
- Gather actionable insights using integrated dashboards – Customer opinions, Operation data, Revenue (seat & ancillary services), KPIs (RASM, Operating Profit, Load Factor, Available Flying Time, etc.) and distribution channels performance
- Integrate, test, deploy and manage all operational software – GDS, CRS, CRM, DCS, Flight planning and tracking, Route scheduling, Weight and Balance, Crew scheduling, Ground handling, MRO, Baggage handling, Distribution Channels and other management systems – Fleet, Yield, Cargo and Revenue
3. Manage Risk
- Adhere to PCI compliance regulations as per PCI-DSS 2.0
- Ensure smooth operation of systems by maintaining multiple environments (test, pre-live, live) and multiple geographies of all operational software
- Secure infrastructure on all channels and establish a unified command & control mechanism through convergence of IT & non-IT infrastructure