ETCISO Round Table- Reinventing Cloud Security in the era of Digital
Date: Sept, 11th, 2019 Venue: JW Marriott, Bengaluru
- India’s cloud market will touch $7.1 billion by 2020, according to Nasscom
- Average economic cost of cyber-attacks for an Indian company stands at $10.4 million
- Enterprise cybersecurity spend in India to touch $1.9 billion by 2019, says Gartner
- The cybercrime economy enjoys at least $1.5 trillion in profits annually
The statistics above show that cloud is rapidly gaining ground in enterprises. The numbers also raise alarm bells for security leaders.
On the positive side, by leveraging cloud, IT decision makers no longer have to worry about procuring hardware or managing HVAC costs, while backups can be created with just a click.
On the flip side, enterprises have to forego control in lieu of convenience, thereby opening up their businesses to external threats.
Economic Times CISO, in association with Happiest Minds Technologies and Check Point Software Technologies, is organising an evening event for top CISOs to enhance their security stance in the era of Cloud.
The event will enable CISOs to get holistic visibility across all of their public cloud environments, supported by cloud-native policy automation, compliance enforcement, privileged identity protection and event analysis.
Join us to make your cloud deployments more secure and manageable. To Register for the event, follow the link.
- 06: 30 PM – 07:00 PM- Registration
- 07:00 PM – 07:10 PM- Welcome Address & Context Setting by Editor, ETCISO
- 07:10 PM – 08:10 PM- Roundtable Discussion
- 08:10 PM – 08:40 PM- Presentation
- 08:40 PM – 08:45 PM- Closing Remarks
- 08:45 PM ONWARDS: Networking and Dinner