Webinar : “Retail Transformation for CIOs: How to Implement Architecture to Support Omnichannel Services”
Date: October 08, 2015
When Will The Webinar Take Place?
- Thursday 8th October 2015
- US: 9:30 am PST / 12:30 pm EST. Register here
- UK , India: 11: 30 CEST / 3 pm IST. Register here
We are pleased to invite you to the webinar “Retail Transformation for CIOs: How to Implement Architecture to Support Omnichannel Services” that will take place on Thursday 8th October at 9:30 am PST / 12:30 pm EST.
Omnichannel has come of age. But most CIOs still struggle to lay down a foundational layer of core capabilities that can truly serve as a catalyst to Omnichannel initiatives. Lack of a single view of customer, product, inventory and a distributed order management system are only some of the key challenges retail CIOs are facing.
What Will You Learn?
- Key considerations when designing and rolling out new business and technology architecture that delivers Omnichannel services
- Which technologies to evaluate, including PIM, OMS, Cloud, m-POS or Big Data
- A summary of key insights from Happiest Minds survey report “Omnichannel: The Perfect Storm makes Landfall – A Survey Report of Retailers”
- How some leading customers in the Specialty Retail subsector are progressing on their Omnichannel path with the help of Openbravo
Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Happiest Minds Technologies
Chief Technology Officer at Openbravo
Product Marketing Director at Openbravo