To Automate, Accelerate, and Orchestrate the Threat Defense Lifecycle
As businesses continue to adopt cloud infrastructure and strategies, the priority for IT to implement cyber risk management measures to tackle cyber security risks is high. Though new technologies bring productivity gains, at times, this can be at the cost of data security.
This current scenario demands an integrated cyber risk management approach to tackling all cyber security risks and threats in the cyber space. Building an effective threat defense mechanism also means leveraging automation, relevant analytics and cross correlation across the vast domains of security.
Happiest Minds cyber risk protection platform leverages multiple technologies employed together to effectively address all the cyber security risks; from detection to triage, response and remediation. Our cyber risk management platform leverages multiple security technologies including SIEM, advanced and next generation network, endpoint security and DLP, providing deeper analytics and insights for an integrated approach to handle overall threat lifecycle and address cyber security risks holistically.
Why Cyber Risk Protection Platform
- Integrated threat detection and response across multiple layers of enterprise IT, removing siloed approach to security
- Enhanced visibility and situational awareness across network, end points and cloud
- Leverage best of the breed technologies and security best practices
- Tiered approach to address security needs based on threat/risk profile of organization
- Analytics driven framework for better contextualization
- Automated, adaptable for continuous monitoring and response
Benefits and Use Cases
- Integrated strategy and plans across functions to consciously mature your organization’s security capabilities
- Consolidated internal and external intelligence to contextualize and prioritize
- Tighter integration between data, processes, and products to improve visibility, enable more effective analytics, and action
- Detect, interpret, and respond to events effectively & comprehensively
- Enable cost reduction of incident response and compliance despite an increasing volume of events, incidents, and regulatory actions.
- Real time visibility, to effectively detect, investigate, and adapt to future attacks and remediate
- Comprehensive security and management that narrows the time to detection and resolution from days, weeks, or months to hours, minutes, or even seconds
- Log management, event management
- Compliance reporting
- Advanced threat protection
- Web estate protection
- Data loss prevention
- Vulnerability assessment and prioritization
- Network and end point forensics
- Cyber and risk analytics
- Risk management and decision support
User Behavior based Anomaly Detection for Cyber Network… Combating the inside threat requires reimagining cybersecurity – and embracing predictive analytics…
Unified Cyber Security Monitoring and Management Framework Today, organizations rely heavily on cyber space to reach out to new…
Security Operation Management for National Media Conglomerate in… The business requirement was to manage IT Infrastructure Operations and Support: 24x7…
SOC/SIEM Setup for a Financial Services Group in… The business requirement was to enhance the overall security posture of the…
CyberVigil (SOC-as-a-Service) Enterprises across the world are facing tremendous challenge to protect their business…