The relational database has been the pillar of Enterprise Data Management for more than a few decades. The growth in data sources and user loads are pushing relational databases beyond their limits and the search for alternatives to meet the ever changing market and data needs are vital.
Happiest Minds’ R2M solution helps facilitate seamless migration in part or whole from an RDBMS to MongoDB, enabling better performance, scalability, ease of management for next-generation web applications, data and analytics platforms, advanced operations and upkeep.
The solution offers operational reliability with built-in monitoring APIs for easy ongoing maintenance and high availability to handle failures gracefully with minimal impact to the application.
The manual migration process from RDBMS to MongoDB is a time-consuming difficult job that is also very prone to errors after migration.
Fortunately, R2M help to convert and replicate your database effortlessly and rapidly. They keep your data integrity, database structures, the relations between tables and map data types.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert in database server administration or not, with a few clicks of the mouse, the data ported into the MongoDB with ease.
By using R2M, the customer can save close to 40-50% of the migration effort. This gives significant savings on the cost, fasten business to go live.
Features & Benefits
- Complete and Custom Migration option
- Customized recommendation of New NoSQL Data Model
- Option to change the data model before migration to mongoDB
- Preview of Collection sample before migration
- Automation of the mongoDB cluster setup
- Desktop based GUI Tool for easy table selection and relation mapping
- Option to select relevant column for migration
- Data Validation check with count
- Generate application code snippet such as JAVA, Python, and PHP etc.
- Pre-requisite report of hardware requirement based on Oracle Database
- Data Migration Summary Report
- Easy and Faster migration of your existing relational data to mongoDB
- Flexible and Automated resolution of data dependencies
- Reduced Total cost of ownership
Big Data: Why should enterprises adopt it Today enterprises are in the midst of a transformation that compels them…
Big Data - Infrastructure Considerations Big Data is a much talked about technology across businesses today. A…
Big Data Analytics for Retailers The global economy, today, is an increasingly complex environment with dynamic needs.…
Spark In Action: Processing Data (Part – 2) In the previous blog we saw how to get started with Apache Spark, perform basic…
Spark In Action : Processing Data This blog is intended for data engineers, data scientists who are planning…