Demand Driven supply chain is primarily based on –
1) Demand Forecasting – a mechanism that uses advanced statistical models to generate accurate demand forecasts from the latest data available within and outside the organization
2) Demand Planning – a simulation module that develops what-if analysis based on demand drivers, sales and marketing models
3) Demand Sensing – a module that identifies demand drivers with the help of short-term downstream data to understand customer demand.
Happiest Minds has deep knowledge of emerging technologies like big data, predictive analytics, advanced statistical modeling and digital technologies that form the basis of demand driven supply along with pre-built solution accelerators that businesses can latch onto.
We provide –
- Enterprise Demand Insights – A Big data enabled technology platform that can be configured to pool in large amounts of historical and real-time data from multiple sources to convert data into meaningful information.
- Predictive Analytics – we bring strong technological capabilities and solutions that allow to understand signals and build correlations or patterns to betters predict the peaks and valleys in demand correlating data from multiple sources. Aside, we also bring in capabilities to build advanced models that predict both long terms and short term demand patterns. These models could range from casual analysis, dynamic regression to integrated auto-regression models. When integrated with powerful big data platforms, they can provide valuable insights that would be of immense value to sales and marketing.
- Digital Agents powered through AI capabilities – we build platforms for autonomous supply chain that is enabled through end-to-end synchronization. These advanced warning systems help in the planning process while keeping all systems well informed.