Quality Assurance (QA) Testing is the foundation of any commercial and business process to release. It ensures quality, reliability and market acceptance of a product. At Happiest Minds Technologies, our comprehensive regression testing helps in the timely market launch of your product and eliminates the bugs. The Testing capability at Happiest Minds are as follows:
- Functional Testing:
- Order to Cash Process: Verify the flow starting from the placement of an order by the customer, till the receipt of the payment.
- Procure to Pay Process: Verify the flow starting from placing an order to the vendor and paying the bills.
- Inventory Management: Verify the products, quantity, their prices in the warehouses and their transfer between different warehouses.
- Financial Processes: Verify whether the financial books are being updated in the correct process and generate balance sheet, cash flow and profit and loss statement reports using them.
- CRM Functionalities: Validate if the campaigns are being sent, if the case management is happening properly, if the calendar activities are as per the desired flow.
- Integration Functionalities: Validate if NetSuite has integrations with other applications then the communication between them is happening as per the expectations.
- Reporting Functionalities: Verify if the data in the system is being properly reported to the concerned person or not, as dashboards, KPIs, Reports, Graphs etc.
- Manual Testing: In NetSuite we can test the above functionalities manually, we can perform component testing of the modules mentioned above, separately and then an end to end testing of the whole functionality.
- Automation Testing: Automate the testing process and do the needful validations automatically. We can use different languages like Selenium for this automation, they can run automatically once they are scheduled.
We use tools like Jira, to manage the different test cycles like SIT, UAT and deployment. We log our requirements and tag defects to them and follow the defect cycle in Jira. The different statuses in Jira indicate the stage the requirements and defects are in and as a whole the phase of the project.