Automotive industry is changing the way it delivers the driving experience via host of innovations on Smart Devices. The industry has evolved from basic transportation to smart mobility. The automobiles are becoming connected and smart. Data connectivity in passenger vehicles, vehicle to vehicle communication, vehicle to infrastructure communication, in-vehicle infotainment will no longer be add-ons, but would become the necessity for both the personal and commercial automobiles.
This means that the traditional automotive companies will need to depend on technology companies for innovation and critical intellectual property. The product and brand differentiation will extend beyond the mechanical engineering excellence. They will need to partner with companies which provide connected-cars, connected-driver and connected-customer experiences.
Happiest Minds’ experts work with automobile companies and technology companies to help them sustain competitive advantage with integrated solutions based on mobility, cloud, social and analytics. With a comprehensive portfolio of powerful solution accelerators, user experience design abilities, reusable frameworks, tools, productized service offerings and IPs-driven services, we deliver superior solutions that meet our customers’ requirements.
The scope of connected vehicle innovations can be classified into four functional areas:
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADASs)
- Infotainment and mobility services
Our Engineering R&D solution portfolio for the automotive industry is primarily supporting Commercial Vehicles around telematics, fleet Management and Advanced driver assistance systems (ADASs) and Passenger Vehicles around Entertainment, infotainment, Safety and Navigation services.
Our areas of focus in “Automotive” field include:
- Hardware Design of In-Vehicle Telematics/Infotainment System
- Middleware and Applications to Provide Audio/Video and Connectivity (BT, WiFi, M2M, GPS, GSM/GPRS) Modules
- End to End Solutions (enabling cloud, Mobility and Analytics)
- Telematics and Infotainment
- Fleet Management – Logistics
- Navigation Systems
- In-Vehicle Diagnostics /Management
- Cloud and Mobility based Remote Tracking and Management