Rapid technological advances in recent years are changing the face of consumer electronics. Smart phones, digital and Smart TVs, e-book readers and mobile computing devices have become standard features at every home today. Moreover the increasing convergence of wireless technologies are further blurring the lines between consumer products and industrial hardware, making them far more affordable, unlike earlier.
However, it also means that the marketplace is extremely competitive, with suppliers and manufacturers vying with each other to attract customers with lower prices and superior features. As a result, consumers have become even more demanding and selective with falling prices and shorter product lives – all of which combine to squeeze profit margins.
Happiest Minds’ Consumer Electronics experts work with companies across the industry spectrum to help them sustain competitive advantage with integrated solutions based on mobility, cloud, social and analytics. This along with our specific offerings on User Experience Design and our ability to transform a concept into a complete solution enables us to work using a partner approach with our customers.
- Streaming Solutions (Data/Audio/video streaming over wired/wireless networks
- Embedded systems/device drivers/embedded GUI
- Specialization in user interface design and usability
- Technologies and Solutions around M2M /Internet of Things
- Home Networking / Home Gateways (Products and Solutions)
- Integrated Information Management (Web, Mobile, Analytics)
- Specialized Solution Based Services
- Cloud Enablement (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Mobility Enablement (on Mobile Devices, Tablets, App Porting and Integration)
- Device Usage Analysis, Big Data Analytics, Dashboards, Reporting (both Web and Mobile Based).
- Integration of Data from Database (Structured), Social (Non-Structured) and M2M (Event Based Data)