The ever changing distribution landscape, customer’s expectation of personalized experience, environment friendly stay and need for actionable insights are becoming more important than ever. 20% of hotel queries are from mobile, thereby posing a challenge for hoteliers to create the next generation mobile friendly pre to post stay engagements. Travelers are engaging in social media like never before. It is becoming a challenge for hoteliers to manage their brand reputation, understand customer sentiments and resolve issues proactively.
With the KPIs – Occupancy, ADR and RevPAR on the rise, the hospitality industry is showing a sign of recovery from economic recession. This is an incredibly opportune time for hoteliers to create disproportionate business value, expand geographically and deliver a memorable experience to the end customer by relying on actionable analytics, rich dynamic content, robust backend operational systems and social media engagements.
Happiest Minds Technologies has crafted a unique blend of services and solutions. This is based on the core technology pillars of Cloud computing, Social computing, Mobility and Analytics for Travel & Hospitality brands worldwide to enable you to:
1. Increase Revenue:
- Create stellar customer experiences with social CRM and by seamless cross-channel integration of online, offline and mobile channels
- Create and manage robust mobile friendly website / native app to – assist customers in their bookings, take advantage of location based services, mobile notifications, NFC, augmented reality, hardware specific features and report analytics for management.
2. Improve Operational Efficiency:
- Gather actionable insights using integrated dashboards – Customer opinions, reviews, behavior, revenue (rooms & ancillary services), KPIs (Occupancy, ADR, RevPAR), distribution channels performance
- Integrate, test, deploy and manage all operational software – PMS, Restaurant & Bar POS, Kitchen console and Asset, Inventory, Housekeeping, Distribution Channel, Concierge and other facilities management systems.
- Adhere to PCI compliance regulations as per PCI-DSS 2.0
- Ensure smooth operation of systems by maintaining multiple environments (test, pre-live, live) of all operational software
- Secure infrastructure on all channels and establish a unified command & control mechanism through convergence of IT & non-IT infrastructure